Oscar-nominated screenwriter Eric Heisserer, writer of the international sensation Arrival, joins forces with Harvey Award-nominated artist Raúl Allén (WRATH OF THE ETERNAL WARRIOR) for the next electrifying chapter in Valiant’s latest prestige format epic!
- Cheapjack / CJ (First appearance)
- "El Vato" (Mentioned only)
- Harbinger Foundation (Flashback only)
- Nikki's birds
- Scrim (Blue bird)
- Ninjak (On a TV or computer screen)
- Psiots (Mentioned only)
- Salesgirl at grocery store
- Sasha (Nurse) (First appearance)
- Stray dog
- Unity (Mentioned only)
- Angel wings
- Casablanca movie poster
- Caulk gun / Syringe
- Dark Web
- Items conjured by Owen
- Pink balloon filled with hydrogen
- Wooden plaque with fish mount playing "Take Me to the River"
- Pink bra (Flashback only)
- Operation: Insurance Policy (Mentioned only)
- Pink sun glasses
- Martin Tyus' decapitated head and other body parts
- Rex-O's various weapons
- Spray gun
- Throwing knives
- Sheriff's star
- 1989 Ford Ranger Pickup Truck (Mentioned only)
- Range Rover
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- Rex-O's encrypted voice is based on the Royal Mail 4-State Customer Code.
- The wooden fish plaque plays Al Green's gospel song "Take Me to the River"
- Martin Tyus was apparently killed by Rex-O between issues #1 and #2. His decapitated head and other body parts can be seen in the refrigerator at the end of this issue.
The Pre-Order Edition was initially printed and distributed with the wrong cover artwork. Valiant then produced a second version at no extra costs for the subscribers.
This article has no related content listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
There are currently no external links listed for this article.