Plague, Part 2 of 2Edit
- British Government (Behind the scenes)
- Minister Critchlow
- Hazard-suited fireteam
- Helicopter pilot
- Metropolitan Police
- Simms (Chief of MI-5/6 Security)
- Machine guns
- Tube train (London Underground)
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- "Bozhe moi" still is the equivalent to "(oh) my god!" in Russian.
- "Patrushka" may sound like the Russian word for "father" but it is not (a Russian word).
This article has no notable quotes listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.