Magnus, Robot Fighter is a comic book series originally published by Gold Key Comics. It was created by writer/artist Russ Manning in 1963. The series focuses on a hero named Magnus in the year 4,000 A.D. who battles evil robots that want to enslave mankind. Gold Key went out of business in 1984, and Valiant bought the rights to "Magnus" along with two other Gold Key properties: Doctor Solar and Turok, Son of Stone. The rights later reverted to Random House in 2002, where the license would be picked up by Dark Horse Comics.
The history of this property has not been written yet.
- Magnus, Robot Fighter (Volume 1) #1-64, 0 (May, 1991 - February, 1996)
- Magnus, Robot Fighter (Volume 2) #1-18 (May, 1997 - June, 1998)
This property has no non-comics media listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at Wikipedia.org
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at Comic Book Database
- Magnus, Robot Fighter at TV Tropes
|Archer & Armstrong · Bloodshot · Doctor Mirage · Eternal Warrior · Geomancer · H.A.R.D. Corps · Harbinger · Magnus, Robot Fighter · Ninjak · Quantum and Woody · Rai · Shadowman · Solar, Man of the Atom · Timewalker · Turok, Dinosaur Hunter · Unity · X-O Manowar|