- They may look like children, but they are killers. Never lose sight of that.
Harvey Award-nominated writer Rafer Roberts (Plastic Farm) and superstar artist Darick Robertson (The Boys, Transmetropolitan) begin THE ROAD TO HARBINGER WARS 2 – Valiant’s seismic 2018 event – right here with a bang that will reverberate throughout the entire Valiant Universe…and claim the life of a major hero!
Toyo Harada’s former protege – Alexander Solomon, a “psiot” with the ability to predict and analyze potential futures – has been waiting for this moment. With the Harbinger Renegades – Peter Stanchek, Faith, Kris Hathaway, and Torque – now reunited as a result of his covert manipulations, his ultimate gambit can now begin. But he’s not the only one who has been watching. Major Charlie Palmer has just re-assigned a new division of the militarized psiot hunters codenamed H.A.R.D. Corps to active duty…and they’re about to bring a torrent of blood and calamity roaring into the streets of a major American metropolis for an all-out firefight.
The Harbinger Renegades. Livewire. Alexander Solomon. Generation Zero. Toyo Harada. Secret Weapons. Imperium. None of them are safe…and, when the smoke clears, a pivotal Valiant hero will become the first sacrifice of the massive Harbinger War that is to come.
*All covers for HARBINGER RENEGADE #5 will ship with a special advisory overlay.
Massacre, Part 1Edit
- Major Charlie Palmer (H.A.R.D. Corps team leader)
- Generation Zero
- H.A.R.D. Corps
- Alexander Solomon
- United States Government (Mentioned only)
- Homeland Security (Mentioned only)
- Toyo Harada (Mentioned only)
- U.S. Forces (Mentioned only)
- "Checkmate" (Psiot-Dampener bomb)
- Pocket knife
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- The is the second time Valiant would use a special advisory overlay since Eternal Warrior #35 (1995).
- Cover artist Marc Laming is credited as "Mark Laming".
- But do not jeopardize yourselves or this mission to spare some wannabe-revolutionary snot-nosed brat. You got me?
- Hold on to that fear, soldier, but don't let it control you.
- Our targets have 168 combined kills, including eleven H.A.R.D. Corps soldiers. They may look like children, but they are killers. Never lose sight of that.
- They must not think highly of us. That's a lifetime for this squad, sir.
- -- Flatline
- Do you remember Las Vegas, Major? And how many of my friends you murdered?! Because we do!
- -- Cronus
- You are a Goddam weapon! How many of my men died fighting against your infantile your infantile rebellion?
- Your men volunteered to be killers! We weren't given a choice!
- -- Cronus
Which "major Valiant hero" would be killed off?
This section is for footnotes and citations.