"Keep A Breast"Edit
- Jessica Martinez (News 7 host) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Keep A Breast mobile app
A brand-new, never-before-seen Faith story written by rising star Justine Prado (Finding Molly) with art by Valiant superstar Clayton Henry (ARCHER & ARMSTRONG) and Eisner Award nominee Kate Niemczyk (FAITH, Mockingbird). Get ready to meet Los Angeles' leading superhero, Faith "Zephyr" Herbert, as she confronts the realities of breast cancer head-on in a special standalone story, created in collaboration with The Keep A Breast Foundation. Faith has saved her city from alien invaders and common criminals alike...but when a different, more personal kind of scourge hits close to home, can Faith show strength in the face of an all-too-common affliction that has affected millions of women and men around the world?
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- Print copies would be distributed for free at the Warped Tour (June-August 2017).
- Free digital downloads would be made available on comiXology, the official Valiant mobile app for iOS, the Keep A Breast Foundation website, as well as Valiant Entertainment's website.
- The issue contains an original short story.
- Foreword by Keep A Breast founder & CCO Shaney Jo Darden.
This article has no notable quotes listed.
Cover Art GalleryEdit
- Faith / Harbinger
This section is for footnotes and citations.