The Deadside is a mystic realm where the souls of human beings go after they die. It is considered a realm between worlds, with some people quickly passing through and others stuck there due to unfinished business. The superhero Shadowman is responsible for protecting the mortal realm (Liveside) from the creatures in the Deadside.
There is no history section recorded here yet.
Points of InterestEdit
- The Asylum
- The Battlefield
- Bone Gate
- The Boneyard
- Deadside Intelligence Mechanism
- Deadside Parasite
- The Gatehouse
- Manse Ghede
- Mikey, the Teddy-Bear
- Tower of Babel
People who can enter the DeadsideEdit
- Baron Samedi (Loa/Lwa of Death)
- Dead Men
- The Eaters
- Ezili (Loa/Lwa of Love)
- Ghosts (dead souls)
- Lord Ivros
- Master Darque (Valiant Entertainment)
- Papa Legba (Loa/Lwa of the Crossroads)
- Primal Adepts
- The concept of Deadside was first introduced by Garth Ennis and Ashley Wood for Acclaim Comics which is why the original Master Darque (Valiant Comics) is not listed above.
- The Deadside receives its own song that bears its name on the album "Tales from the Deadside" by A Sound of Thunder. The album itself is a tribute to the hero Shadowman, a Valiant Comics character associated with the Deadside.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
There are currently no external links listed for this article.