- With the valiant fallen, so began the reign of the Corrupted One. Never chosen to be a Geomancer, the Corrupted One instead took the mantle through deceit and cruel magic. In all of Earth's existence, this had never happened before. The line of the Geomancers was spoiled.
The force behind the fall of the Valiant Universe stands revealed… There is no hope… Only MASTER DARQUE!
The terrible future chronicled in the Book of the Geomancer continues to reveal itself as an unexpected and untold player…Master Darque…emerges to make his bid for control of the Earth’s newest Geomancer! But does the reappearance of history’s most powerful necromancer mean an apocalyptic future has been avoided…or guaranteed? As the heroes of the Valiant Universe fall and nature itself turns on humanity, all that stands between the devastated planet and ultimate evil is the Earth’s undying Fist and Steel himself…Gilad Anni-Padda, the Eternal Warrior!
(Part 3): Darque VisitationsEdit
- Armorines (vision)
- Ms. Dunlow (Flashback only)
- North Carolina
- Texas (Flashback only)
- Wyoming (Flashback only)
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
- The "1:10 Retailer Incentive" of this issue is the exclusive Book of Death: Legends of the Geomancer #3 (of 4).
- The "A Sound of Thunder Exclusive Cover" by Dusan Markovic is taken from the Tales from the Deadside alternate album cover.
- David. Oh, David. You are spectacular. I've hurt a great many things, David. But I won't hurt you. Not yet. You have been chosen to be the new Geomancer. The speaker for all the elements of Earth. Together, we have much work to do.
- With the valiant fallen, so began the reign of the Corrupted One. Never chosen to be a Geomancer, the Corrupted One instead took the mantle through deceit and cruel magic. In all of Earth's existence, this had never happened before. The line of the Geomancers was spoiled. More than a Geomancer, the Corrupted One was also a skilled practitioner of the necromantic arts. Two spheres of magic conjoined into a single, terrifying whole. From the time of its formation, Earth had always meant life. Fertility. Abundance. The Corrupted One had other designs... fields were made infertile. Seas boiled to dust. Earth was made death. And death... death is the Corrupted One's domain. Every withered plant... every festering carcass was a bubbling fount of necromantic energy. Energy to be collected. Gorged upon. And bent to terrifying purpose. The ground was salted. Once great cities were bathed in crimson. Each calamity bringing more death. All of it whetting the Corrupted One's unslakeable thirst. The living world is temporary. Its rulers more so. But death can be ruled for eternity. The Earth cried out. No one listened. For there were few truly alive to hear. And the Corrupted One reigned forevermore.
- Don't look, Tama. Keep your eyes on the book.
- The future foretold in the book has to be stopped. I'm going to kill the Corrupted One -- even if it takes my final breath.
This article has no related content listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
There are currently no external links listed for this article.