Hot Metal, Part 2 of 2Edit
- Abraham Lincoln (Quoted)
- Agent Palmer
- Cindy Crawford (Mentioned only)
- United States Government (Behind the scenes)
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
This article has no additional notes or trivia.
- Donovan's Brain, by Donovan Wylie, Chapter 233: "Red all over." -- The armor was still mutating, with the user interface all glitched up, it was trying to configure itself on its own. At least, I think that's what it was doing.
- This is Donovan's Brain. This is Donovan's Brain on nanites. All I heard was gibberish. What I saw, though... I... saw... Honestly, I don't have clue one what I saw.
- It is by the presence of mind in untrained emergencies that the native metal of a man is tested.
This section is for footnotes and citations.