A BLOCKBUSTER NEW ONGOING SERIES!
From New York Times best-selling writer Jeff Lemire (BLOODSHOT REBORN, Moon Knight) and extraordinary artists Lewis LaRosa (BLOODSHOT REBORN) & Mico Suayan (BLOODSHOT REBORN), a bloody and vengeful new era for Bloodshot begins this September as Ray Garrison escapes his violent past to build the one thing he never thought he’d earn: a family. But when a hateful secret from his true love’s past threatens their fragile peace, Bloodshot will be forced to run headlong into a barrage of blood, bullets, and broken bones for a revenge-fueled assault that will have crushing consequences for those he holds most dear…
His sacrifice will be her salvation.
Now: In the arms of his beloved girlfriend Magic, Bloodshot has finally found hope for the future…in the form of the couple’s unborn child. But when Magic’s estranged family – a cruel and sadistic clan of homegrown criminals – re-emerge to lay claim to their lost daughter, Bloodshot will be pushed back to the brink of madness, mayhem, and warfare…
Soon: Eight years from today, Bloodshot’s daughter has inherited her father’s incredible abilities. Hunted by a high-tech kill squad called Omen, Jessie must hone her powers…and learn how to survive before the world is swallowed whole by the darkness that now pervades America…
The Book of RevengeEdit
- Daddy (Behind the scenes) (First appearance)
- Project Omen
- Project Rising Spirit (Mentioned only)
- Al (Magic's ex-boyfriend) (Mentioned only)
- U.S. Government (Mentioned only)
- Black limousine
- Pickup truck
This article does not have a synopsis recorded yet.
The "Pre-Order Edition" of Bloodshot Salvation #1 contains the following extra material:
- Designing Salvation: Scarred Man & Jessie;
- Commentary by (colorist) Brian Reber on working with (artist) Mico Suayan;
- Cover Commentary by Dave Johnson (about the 1:50 Retailer Incentive Cover);
- Commentary by Valiant staff;
- Page in Process: Scripts, pencils, and inks for pages 3 & 4;
- Salvation in Design: Tom Muller talks logo and trade dress.
- At some point Magic tells Ray "Al, the man I was with when you found me in Colorado", however, back in Bloodshot Reborn #4 this man was called Mike/Mikey.
- In the Pre-Order Edition Tom Muller is credited for the creation of the Bloodshot Salvation logo.
- For 1 copy of the Brushed Metal variant cover retailers had to order 250 copies of regular covers (A & B) or 250 copies of their own store/retailer exclusive variant cover.
- The "NC Comic Con 2017 Exclusive Cover" variant features artist Megan Hutchinson's live painting demonstration during Valiant Entertainment’s appearance at the Vans Warped Tour in Pomona, California on August 8th, 2017.
- Get the hell away from my daughter.
- -- Magic
- Hey there, kid. Been looking all over for you. Uncle Rampage has come to take you home.
- -- Rampage
Store Logo Retailer ExclusivesEdit
The "1:20 Retailer Incentive Interlocking Cover" (issues #1-3 & 5) by Greg Smallwood:
This article has no related content listed.
This section is for footnotes and citations.
There are currently no external links listed for this article.