Armstrong, also known by his original name Aram Anni-Padda, is one half of the adventuring duo Archer & Armstrong. He is one of three immortal brothers born in ancient Mesopotamia, including his younger brother Gilad the Eternal Warrior and his older brother Ivar the Timewalker. Unlike his more serious brothers, Armstrong is known to be a hedonistic party animal famous for his drinking and carousing. He is relentlessly pursued by ancient religious order called "The Sect" who view him as a demonic figure. In the 21st century Armstrong teams up against the Sect with Obadiah Archer, a young martial arts prodigy raised in a Christian cult.
There is no information about this character's personality recorded yet.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Halted Aging: Armstrong, like his brothers, ages either at an extremely slow rate or not at all.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Armstrong can heal from any physical injury, no matter how fatal.
- Superhuman Strength: Armstrong is extremely strong. He has ragdolled several grown at once, uprooted a tree, and punched a T-Rex into submission.
- Superhuman Durability: Armstrong's body is very dense. He has shrugged off gunfire, been punched through several walls by the Eternal Warrior, and taken the full brunt of an explosion relatively unscathed.
- Superhuman Endurance: Armstrong can withstand extreme amounts of physical pain. He has been impaled several times throughout his life and retained his consciousness and composure.
- Superhuman Stamina: Armstrong can exert himself for extended periods of time despite being in terrible shape.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Basic): Armstrong has received very little training if at all, but experience has made him a very competent fighter. He has held his own against the Eternal Warrior and has fought Bloodshot and a fully-powered Archer to a standstill, respectively.
This article has no additional notes or trivia.
- You're making a big mistake, Archer! The world is a lot stranger than you think! You need a guy like me, who's been around, to show you the ropes! Archer!!
- If you could see yourselves the way I do... you wouldn't waste all your time on this "faith" nonsense! You'd see how beautiful the world is on its own without being polluted by your beliefs...
- You greedy idiots get it now? Huh? This is what the Boon does. This is what it was designed to do! That's why I wanted to make sure no one would ever use it again! I have a million stolen lifetimes screaming inside me! That's what keeps me living! There's no free lunch!
- I strived to be the best I could be for centuries... then in AD 529 I realized I was as good as I was gonna get, so I stopped...
- I was right, when me and my brothers set off on our journey, that we'd find the world's greatest subject. My first work, "Gilgamesh," got hailed as a masterpiece. So I didn't bother writing anything else after that. I decided to dance, and feast, and be merry. I changed a bunch of stuff -- okay, I lied -- to get to the truth. Immortality, eternity... forever doesn't matter. What matters is what you've got now... before it's gone.
- Dang... Carl Jung always said UFO's were a myth -- just a stand-in for God in an increasingly atheistic society. You know... an unknowable higher power manipulating events from beyond the sky? If he were still alive, dude would owe me an absinthe! We had a bet!
- Dude, chill. We're a friendly sort of intruders. Like Santa!
- We come in peace! Take us to your lager...
- Doesn't that feel nice? Thaaat's it... just feel the hate ooze out of your body, into mine, replaced by bro-nesss... sssh. There, there. It's all gonna be all right...
- You set a trap for me with booze? That's like putting Popeye in a cage of spinach!
- If I don't come back -- BURN MY PORN!