Armstrong, also known by his original name Aram Anni-Padda, is one half of the duo Archer & Armstrong. He is one of three immortal brothers, including his brother Gilad the Eternal Warrior, and his brother Ivar the Timewalker. Armstrong is known to be a loud and boisterous hedonist, famous for his heavy drinking and sexual exploits. He is also targeted by an ancient religious order known as "The Sect," who view him as a demonic figure. Armstrong teams up with young martial arts prodigy Obadiah Archer while they are both fighting the Sect at the same time. He attempts to break the uptight and naive Archer out of his shell while teaching him the ways of the world.
There is no history section recorded here yet.
There is no information about this character's personality recorded yet.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength, Endurance, and Durability
- Regenerative Healing Process
- It's established in Eternal Warrior #25 that the enmity the Sect holds for Armstrong stems from him seducing and impregnating the "Saint" Lady Phoebe. That this led to him destroying a tentative peace treaty between Saladin and Richard the Lionheart by demolishing a sacred mosque in his efforts to flee via catapult probably did not help.
- Armstrong constantly calls Obadiah Archer names or simply "kid" or "kiddo" but very rarely by his name.
- Armstrong also constantly confuses Solar for Magnus.
- Girls are like buses, kid. If you miss one, another one will be along in a minute.
- -- Armstrong[src]
This section is for footnotes and citations.